Using ToyTones Kids you can play with your child in a variety of ways to help them explore their voice.
- Play a game of call and response
- Recite the alphabet by singing
- Have fun making the kids move with silly voices. Go High! Go Low!
- Press the kids and watch them disappear
- Play a music instrument and watch the kids react
- Use your imagination and improvise!
- Fosters collaborative play between you and your child
- Also great for Teacher/Child collaborative play
- Introduces children to basic music concepts (pitch and dynamics) through solo or collaborative play in a fun environment
- Colorful environment with cool colorful anime style kid characters
- Real time audio pitch and dynamics analysis from microphone
- 2 Octave piano keyboard with solfege notation for singing guidance. Press to play a piano tone.
- Play simple games with the note timer. How long can you hold a note?
- Volume display
- No in-app purchases or 3rd-party advertising
If you had fun with ToyTones Kids please check out our other Digital SoundToys for early music skills learning at https://www.toytones.com
Thanks to Keijiro Takahashi for the inspiration
ToyTones is a series of Digital SoundToys for Early Childhood Learning focused around music and play, produced by Sonicviz. Sonicviz (http://www.sonicviz.com) makes innovative high quality educational tools and digital toys for all ages to improve human performance, such as HarpNinja (http://harpninja.com) – an innovative app that helps you to learn Harmonica faster.