Draw colorful roads with your fingers then watch the cars eat them up!
Using ToyTones Toots you can play with your child in a variety of ways:.
Play drawing games for fun or to teach the alphabet, numbers, or shape recognition.
- Play a game of finger races: whose car is fastest or slowest
- Draw letters, numbers, shapes and more!
- Play it as a musical instrument
- Use your imagination and improvise!
- Fosters collaborative play between you and your child
- Also great for Teacher/Child collaborative play
- Exercises visual motor coordination, memory, and pattern recognition skills
- Colorful environment with different roads, cars, visual/sound effects, and music
- Free with 13 types of cars and 6 types of roads to draw.
- In App Purchase unlocks more customization options by changing the settings
- Show the cars manually by play button or automatically
- Start cars on finger down or finger up
- Set the cars speed to be random, constant, or based on finger speed
- Change the sound the car starts on
- Change the sound the car ends on
- Change the sound on finger down
- Change the sound on finger up
- We have some great things to add to ToyTones Toots so stay tuned!
- Do you have a good idea to add to it? Contact us!
If you had fun with ToyTones Toots please check out our other Digital SoundToys for early music skills learning at https://www.toytones.com
ToyTones is a series of Digital SoundToys for Early Childhood Learning focused around music and play, produced by Sonicviz. Sonicviz (http://www.sonicviz.com) makes innovative high quality educational tools and digital toys for all ages to improve human performance, such as HarpNinja (http://harpninja.com) – an innovative app that helps you to learn Harmonica faster.